Convert Photo, Video & More to Digital
Popular PRINTS Scanning Services Price Comparisons
Updated March4, 2023
You can trust DpsDave. Fair, honest & transparent prices everyday.
DpsDave does all work done in the great and tax free state of Oregon.
Don't pay more for lower quality digital images
Years in business
Customers so far!
photos scanned every day
Convert your photo prints to digital today! Scanned to a USB, DVD or data disk, or can be delivered via the cloud. Digitizing the easy, safe and affordable way!
Optional Stuff & Extras
You have your choice
DVD data disk
External hard drive $50
We can reproduce your physical organization into a digital structure that you will recognize.
Photos into DVD Movie
Get a slideshow DVD of all your memories!
We can do this for slides, negatives & prints
In a hurry? No worry. We can help!
And Much More
Custom image names
Other file formats
Help with shipping
Here's why people love our services
• 6000 DPI available
• Modern Image Enhancement
• Powerful Color Correction
• Video upscaling available
• Clear and Transparent Pricing
• Secure Shipping and Storage
• World Class Customer Support
• Support after you get your order back!
• Serving customers just like you since 2011
Important stuff that's Only Available Here
• Image Organization
• Compressed images without loss
• Archivist & Museum services
• Editing services
• Slideshow movies from your photos
Don't just take our word for it!
They were ready to answer any email I sent within minutes.....
Had these folks scan 4500 of my dad's and grandfather's slides, dating back to the 50s. They were ready to answer any email I sent within minutes, took care of everything fast, and the scans look amazing. Their website is a little bit old-fashioned, but don't be fooled, they are the best out there.
I am so thrilled with the service from start to finish....
I sent 2600 of my mom’s Kodachrome slides to DPSDave. They Were from 1951-1985. I have been so afraid to send these to any of the big labs for scanning.
A few of my photographer friends recommended this site. I requested the expedited service. My slides were a bit more of a challenge as they all had individual metal frames and were also in another sleeve as well.
The most fragile ones were from my dad’s time in Korea. I can’t believe how fast these were done. I got to see them right away via Dropbox. I am so thrilled with the service from start to finish. Great prices too. Highly recommend. Will use again.
I can’t imagine there is anyone out there better than this company....
Very knowledgeable. Great results on my nearly 6000 slides — some very old. Very quick turn-around. Quick with answers to my questions. I had them put on USB and wow have we freed up space! I can’t imagine there is anyone out there better than this company.
frequently asked questions
Our Movie Disks are designed to play on your TV through your DVD player. On the other hand, our Data Disks are designed to work on your computer. Some DVD Players can play the Data Disks, and there will yellow oval sticker with JPEG in the center of the oval if your DVD player is designed to play from a Data Disk. No sticker, no luck.
Most Windows computer can play a Movie Disk. Apple computers will not play a Movie Disk without special software. Whether you have an Apple computer or a Windows computer, we will get a movie that works for you!
Of course! However, you must come to our processing center which is located at 125 Main in Philomath Oregon. It’s the old City Hall, and we occupy the first floor. We work odd hours, so please let us know when you’re coming so we can make sure to meet you.
We strive to offer the best image quality, best price and best service available anywhere, and our customers agree. Check out or testimonials, prices and equipment pages for more information.
How is this possible? We are engineers with the backgrounds needed to create new scanning equipment which takes advantage of......
Group the photos or slides into stacks, and secure these stacks with rubber bands, baggies, envelopes, cling wrap or aluminum foil in such a manner that they are held tightly together.
Slides are particularly problematic, as it’s their nature to escape and travel about inside boxes. If you have a stack of slides held together with rubber bands that would come apart if you dropped it on the floor, it’s probably going to come apart inside the box during shipping. Limiting stacks of slide to 4 inches high and using two rubber bands to secure them works well. Slides are susceptible to damage if they are loose inside a box.
Photos travel safest in plastic bags, envelopes, or stacked up and held together with a rubber band. Most photos are not damaged by rubbing against each other during transit. However, some very old paper photos can be damaged in this manner, so use your best judgment. For these very old photos, a piece of padding between each photo ensures safe shipping. More info: SAFE SHIPPING or SHIPPING OPTIONS and PACKING TIPS
Get in Touch
CLICK to call
Operator on Duty: 11-2 Pacific
Monday - Friday
Convert Photo, Video & More to Digital
2364 Main, Building B, Philomath, Oregon 97370
PRIVACY PROTECTION: We are concerned about the Privacy and property of all our clients. we will protect your Property at all times while it is in our possession, and the Privacy of your information and images to the best of our ability.
Photo Scanning Services
DpsDave can digitize your slides or prints safely, and nobody does it better! Converting slides to digital is great for down-sizing and organizing! Digital images are better than the originals, because with a digital you can:
- Sharing without risk – You will be able to share photos with friends and family members without the hassle of having to find a place that can copy your photos. Plus, you don't need the originals back from your brother who never gets around to giving anything back!
- Reliable Backup – You will be able to ensure that your photographic memories won’t fade over time or become lost forever should a disaster occur. You can copy your digital images as much as you want. Make a few copies in a few different places, and you will have that reliable backup!
- Fun Photo Projects – You will be able to get creative with digital copies of your photos and slides and make customized photo books or add fun enhancements with photo programs on your computer without worrying about damaging the original photos in the process.
DpsDave Digitizes Differently!
Our technology delivers 6,000 DPI slide scanning at a price that beats the competition’s price for much lower resolution! Scanned in USA, secure shipping, and personal service – you’ll be glad you found DpsDave!
Here are some of the many reasons you will want DpsDave to digitize your collection of slides:
- Slides can become damaged or get lost, so why not have a digital copy of your precious memories?
- We keep our fees reasonable and pride ourselves on the quality of our work, meaning you can feel comfortable knowing that we’ll treat your slides with respect.
- You won’t have to go through the hassle of setting up the slides and related equipment while ensuring that everything is in the correct order before enjoying a presentation.
As Easy as 1-2-3…
Even if you’re familiar with “transfer slides to digital” and “transfer photos to digital” scanning techniques, it’s not always easy to find the time to actually do the convert on yourself. At DpsDave, we have all the equipment necessary to get the scanning done as quickly and efficiently as possible. Got boxes and boxes of slides? That’s not a problem either. We’ve the resources necessary to efficiently complete orders while maintaining our strict quality standards. Our slide or picture scanning service is really as easy as 1-2-3…
Give Loved Ones a Gift That’s Sure To Be Treasured
With our slide scanning service, all those precious memories that you have stored away can become wonderful gifts for friends and family members. You can easily order extra copies or send your newly digitized photos via email as a nice surprise for friends and loved ones. Why not surprise mom and dad with a digital slide slow of their favorite family vacations? How about sending a copy of a CD with your photos inside of your annual holiday cards? The possibilities are endless. We can convert all types of photos and slides to digital, including:
- Family Photos – Long before the digital photo craze, people still took lots and lots of photos. Unfortunately, those treasured family photos can become damaged over the years or fade. Get some peace of mind by sending us your wedding and anniversary photos, prom photos or other photo treasures and we’ll provide quality digital images designed to breathe new life into those special memories.
- Vacation Slides – Still have vacation slides stored away in the attic or in a closet somewhere? Let us convert those slides into a digital presentation that can be easily viewed on any computer, laptop, tablet computer or smartphone.
- Birthday Photos – Birthday photos can definitely pile up over the years. Preserve those cherished memories with digital images likely to endure for future generations to enjoy. You’re more than welcome to take some time to organize your birthday photos before sending them to us. We’ll then use that information to create file names and folders to make it easy to locate your birthday photos on the CD.