Convert Photo, Video & More to Digital
Medium & Large Format Negatives Conversion To Digital
Minimum Order: $40
(film from a roll)
- Roll Film Digitized at 2,400 DPI
- Sheet Film Digitized at 1,200 DPI
- Proper Orientation
- Custom editing services available at extra cost
For medium format film, we scan at 2400 DPI resolution. For large format film, we drop the resolution to 1,200 DPI. For 35mm film and slides, we scan at 6,000 DPI resolution.
Wondering why we're using different resolution for different film sizes?
The area of the smallest medium format film is 3.5 times more than the area of 35mm film or slides. Therefore, we reduce the resolution of the larger film sizes to compensate. For large format film sizes, the ratio of physical size between the smallest large format sheet and 35mm film is 5:1. For these different film sizes you're getting the same pixels per piece of film. The larger the original film is, the better the digital image will look because the display magnification will be less.
High tech slide conversion meets simple mail in services so you can enjoy the good old days digitally!
Here's why people love our services
• 6000 DPI available
• Modern Image Enhancement
• Powerful Color Correction
• Video upscaling available
• Clear and Transparent Pricing
• Secure Shipping and Storage
• World Class Customer Support
• Support after you get your order back!
• Serving customers just like you since 2011
Important stuff that's Only Available Here
• Image Organization
• Compressed images without loss
• Archivist & Museum services
• Editing services
• Slideshow movies from your photos
Optional Stuff & Extras
You have your choice
DVD data disk
External hard drive $50
We can reproduce your physical organization into a digital structure that you will recognize.
Photos into DVD Movie
Get a slideshow DVD of all your memories!
We can do this for slides, negatives & prints
In a hurry? No worry. We can help!
And Much More
Custom image names
Other file formats
Help with shipping