Photo Slide, Print, Album, Negatives & Video Scanning Service
Simple mail-in service means you can enjoy the good old days digitally !
Christian Koebel recommends DPSDave Digital Photographic Service.
December 30, 2019
Had these folks scan 4500 of my dad's and grandfather's slides, dating back to the 50s. They were ready to answer any email I sent within minutes, took care of everything fast, and the scans look amazing. Their website is a little bit old-fashioned, but don't be fooled, they are the best out there.
Very knowledgeable. Great results on my nearly 6000 slides — some very old. Very quick turn-around. Quick with answers to my questions. I had them put on USB and wow have we freed up space! I can’t imagine there is anyone out there better than this company.
October 16, 2019
I sent 2600 of my mom’s Kodachrome slides to DPSDave. They Were from 1951-1985. I have been so afraid to send these to any of the big labs for scanning. A few of my photographer friends recommended this site. I requested the expedited service. My slides were a bit more of a challenge as they all had individual metal frames and were also in another sleeve as well. The most fragile ones were from my dad’s time in Korea. I can’t believe how fast these were done. I got to see them right away via Dropbox. I am so thrilled with the service from start to finish. Great prices too. Highly recommend. Will use again. 5
Photo Scanning Services
DpsDave can digitize your slides or prints safely, and nobody does it better! Converting slides to digital is great for down-sizing and organizing! Digital images are better than the originals, because with a digital you can:
- Share without risk – You will be able to share photos with friends and family members. You can copy the digital files we send, and everybody gets their own copy. Plus, you don't need the originals back from your brother who never gets around to giving anything back!
- Reliable Backup – You will be able to ensure that your photographic memories won’t fade over time or become lost forever should a disaster occur. You can copy your digital images as much as you want. Make a few copies in a few different places, and you will have that reliable backup! Plus we provide 90 days of free backup after we digitize your photos.
- Fun Photo Projects – You will be able to get creative with digital copies of your photos and slides and make customized photo books or add fun enhancements with photo programs on your computer without worrying about damaging the original photos in the process.
DpsDave Digitizes Differently!
Our technology delivers 6,000 DPI slide and 35mm negative scanning at a price that beats the competition’s price for much lower resolution! Large format negatives are scanned at 4800 DPI, and our price again leads the industry. Albums, VHS and 8mm video tapes same high quality at low price! Scanned in USA, secure shipping, and personal service – you’ll be glad you found DpsDave!
As Easy as 1-2-3…
Even if you’re familiar with “transfer slides to digital” and “transfer photos to digital” scanning techniques, it’s not always easy to find the time to a convert them yourself. At DpsDave, we have all the equipment necessary to get the scanning done as quickly and efficiently as possible. Got boxes and boxes of photos? That’s not a problem either. We’ve the resources necessary to efficiently complete orders while maintaining our strict quality standards. Our slide or picture scanning service is really as easy as 1-2-3…
Give Loved Ones a Gift That’s Sure To Be Treasured
With our slide scanning service, all those precious memories that you have stored away can become wonderful gifts for friends and family members. You can easily order extra copies or send your newly digitized photos via email as a nice surprise for friends and loved ones. Why not surprise mom and dad with a digital slide slow of their favorite family vacations? How about sending a copy of a CD with your photos inside of your annual holiday cards? The possibilities are endless. We can convert all types of photos and slides to digital, including:
- Family Photos – Long before the digital photo craze, people still took lots and lots of photos. Unfortunately, those treasured family photos can become damaged over the years or fade. Get some peace of mind by sending us your wedding and anniversary photos, prom photos or other photo treasures and we’ll provide quality digital images designed to breathe new life into those special memories.
- Vacation Slides – Still have vacation slides stored away in the attic or in a closet somewhere? Let us convert those slides into a digital presentation that can be easily viewed on any computer, laptop, tablet computer or smartphone.
- Birthday Photos – Birthday photos can definitely pile up over the years. Preserve those cherished memories with digital images likely to endure for future generations to enjoy. You’re more than welcome to take some time to organize your birthday photos before sending them to us. We’ll then use that information to create file names and folders to make it easy to locate your birthday photos on the CD.